Chevrolet launches the Red Line Collection for SEMA
On the occasion of the SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market the Asssociation, the largest exhibition of pieces of preparateurs and modified vehicles on the planet), many manufacturers choose to present unique vehicles to boost sales of their division pieces.
Chevrolet is present year after year this show has to show more vehicles modified for the occasion, in 2015 will be no exception to this rule, since they are no less than five models that will be presented! The difference with last year is that all vehicles are modified according to a same theme, here is the Red Line series (a name which is borrowed from a vanished GM division, Saturn).
- First, the queen of the exhibition will be the Camaro Concept Red Line Series, and the right has 20-inch wheels, a different air intake, larger brakes and a lowered suspension. style rating, it receives black logos, crests, a grid provided with red accents, the rear lights and smoke plates special door sills,
- Next comes the new Malibu Red Line Series Concept, since this intermediate sedan is not designed for the track, it does have the right of cosmetic accessories such as a spoiler, black rear lights, a luggage rack, a lowered suspension and 19-inch wheels,
- The trucks will also honor the Silverado 1500 Red Line Series Concept Team Z71 graphics, large 22-inch wheels, a black cap Exhaust (which is located at the end of an exhaust line only), running boards, a Gearon lashing system in the body, tow hooks painted red and Brembo front brakes and a cold air intake kit,
- Colorado Red Line Series Concept, as to him, brings with wheels 18 inch hose Goodyear Wrangler tires, an exhaust and a special air intake, wings EXPANDED and several accessories to properly secure your load.
- There will also be a Red Line Series Trax Concept, which differentiates the basic version with rear lights smoke, lower suspension, the 18-inch wheels and some red accents.
Finally, will present Chevrolet Spark RS. This subcompact will be entitled to a set of low-carbon fiber box, alloy 17-inch wheels, a sport suspension and graphics giving it a sporty look. If this car knows the success at the show, it is possible that the manufacturer decided to add an RS version of the catalog of the Spark …
- Follow the actuality of the Sema Show
- Last year, Chevrolet has unveiled the Camaro COPO the Sema