Kia Optima Hybrid Concept Superman: against famine in Africa
A plan to foster awareness campaign We Can Be Heroes, which aims to focus on the famine challenges around again and again, on the African continent, Kia Optima Hybrid will unveil his Superman concept.
To do this, the South Korean manufacturer has employed to transform a European version of its Optima Hybrid sedan, the colors of Superman.
A unique car that receives:
- a unique aerodynamic kit of its kind,
- a royal blue bodywork,
- red and blue accents around the body,
- Superman logo up on the hood,
- ground clearance generously lowered,
- wheels sport alloy tinted red.
Kia Optima Hybrid sold on the Old Continent is powered by a four-cylinder 2.0-liter that develops 150 horsepower, it is associated with an electric motor that adds 40 additional horsepower.
Everything is mated to an automatic transmission has six gears.