Mercedes-Benz E-Class 2013: already four years
The present version of the Mercedes-Benz sedan E-Class appeared on European markets in 2009.
Due to the fact then, the variety has been enriched versions: coupe, convertible and wagon.
Now, the auto was to have a service life of about eight years, is currently a halftime, which brings the manufacturer give him a makeover.
A far more dynamic front section
Aesthetically, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class 2013 differentiates the anterior model with a front section which incorporates:
- a shield with a wide air entry at the ends,
- a regular grille with the star on the hood on some versions,
- a far more aggressive grille with the star placed in the center,
- far more slender and reunited headlights single block.
With a rear section also redesigned the auto receives sidelights that stretch to the flanks.
The finish and the interior presentation of a Mercedes-Benz E-Class are incredibly higher, and the manufacturer goes a step additional with the redesign of mid-generation.
The journal dashboard and corrected adopts distinctive nozzles, although the central console was redesigned.
In Europe, the variety will host the new 4-cylinder petrol engines as aspect of the BlueDIRECT household, which is regarded as just as some financial BlueTEC diesel form.
At the International Show in Detroit automotive, we uncover the engines of Mercedes-Benz E-Class accessible in North America.
The vehicles will have the technologies Intelligent Drive strategy, like:
- a warning program against any frontal collision,
- a lane departure warning,
- anti-glare higher beam,
- a protective program has the location of pedestrians.