Mini Inspired by Goodwood Rolls Royce Mini
In England the name Goodwood is synonymous with high-end, large luxury and opulent customization. The Mini Inspired by Goodwood is a special edition or exclusive designed by the chief designer of interiors prestigious Rolls Royce cars, Alan Sheppard.
Assembly virtually by hand in workshops Mini Oxford, this superb edition was very limited edition is offered a finish and presentation worthy of a Rolls Royce, but also reduced format.
It is only available in one color or color Diamond Black METALLIC also used on Rolls Royce.
The interiors consist recoveries:
– Cornsilk Beige leather for furniture, doors and in-doors against.
– cashmere surrounding the flag.
– lamb wool serving as floor mats.
– woodwork Walnut Burr mounted at the dashboard.
– aluminum rods for door thresholds.
– black dials like the Rolls Royce.
The car also inherited superb Spoke alloy wheels Multi 17 “exclusive has the Mini Inspired by Goodwood.
To this is added the Series:
– an assistance system for parking.
– a new generation of cruise control.
– adaptive bi-xenon headlights.
– automatic air conditioning.
– a screen designed to accommodate a GPS.
– Visual Boost radio.
– Hi-Fi system Harman Kardon.
The engine accordingly
Its engine is one of the Mini Cooper S, is the four-cylinder 1.6 liter turbo which delivers a power of 184 horsepower.
Depending on your preferences, you can choose between a manual or automatic transmission, both six-speed.
You can order your Mini Inspired by Goodwood for now and you will be quick before they are all sold, even if the asking price is around $ 6,000 in Canada.