Mopar will dazzle the crowd SEMA 2014
The SEMA Show is the largest gathering for automotive preparateurs. If departing manufacturers did not prefer to meler this trend has what car preparation, we must recognize that it is extremely popular, and even the most recalcitrant leaders soon saw that there was money has how in this niche. One of the biggest players in the industry Mopar, the parts division of Chrysler / Fiat.
This year, Mopar BRING no less than 11 vehicles at the SEMA Show, covering all brands of empire FCA. To whet your appetite, here are a few artistic cliches of vehicles. In the manufacturing of the stand, we can see:
- A RAM ProMaster the colors of Mopar,
- A RAM Outdoorsman, which appears to be a version of off-road by 2500 RAM filled with equipment for survival,
- Two separate versions of the Jeep Renegade, which will arrive in concession shortly
- A Fiat 500 Abarth PREPARED BY,
- A Fiat 500L two-tone seems pretty (for a 500 L, that is),
- A Dodge Challenger T / A, possibly a tribute to its 1970 ancestor who ran in Trans-Am Series,
- A Dodge Charger sedan which we can not see much,
- A Chrysler 200S with a set of side skirts and new wheels,
- And finally, what could be the future Dodge Viper ACR.
Recall that the SEMA Show debuted on November 4, and the Auto Guide will be on hand to cover this event up in color.