The performance of the radiator premium NSCR100 spectra exceeds expectations
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/user71558/data/www/hotcarreviews.com/wp-content/plugins/new-royalslider/classes/rsgenerator/NewRoyalSliderGenerator.php on line 339
Trois-Rivieres (Quebec, Canada), April 6, 2017 – It”s on the Sebring International Raceway circuit that engineers Spectra Premium and Dumoulin Competition have done the first tests on the track of high performance radiator NSCR100 25 and 26 March last. The solid results obtained in the car # 04 Spectra Premium / Bernier Crepeau / Group Bellemare / MIA allow teams to innovate again to potentiate the concept and efficiency of NSCR1001 radiator. Indeed, the efficiency of the engine coolant and oil exceed its expectations and leading the way for further adjustments.
All the conditions were right to put to the test the high-performance radiator NSCR100 in extrem environment The circuit of Sebring International Raceway, dotted with bumps and obstacles, represents a major challenge for the cars on the track. In addition, the temperature reached almost 30 degrees Celsius.
From the first laps, we were confident that the tests will positively derouleraient enthusiastically shares of Spectra Premium ambassador, Jean-Francois Dumoulin. Spectra Premium develops superior products. However, this is the first time that a radiator is designed for a race car. Even on a track like Sebring, the difference is indisputable. This is encouraging for the future.
The NSCR100 which, remember, is more compact and lighter than existing products more efficiently cooled and the engine oil, and this in a warmer environment that usually. When a second radiator was installed to confirm the stability of the results obtained, the team Dumoulin Competition has found the ease and speed at which it can be replaced.
With remarkable results of this first test and harvested data, we see the opportunity to further optimize the design specific to the needs of NASCAR”s series Pinty. It is a step towards the goal of closing of eventual other series needs. Thank you to the team Dumoulin Competition for the confidence and support, shares Serge Guenette, Vice President Manufacturing Operations at Spectra Premium.
As chassis manufacturer that I have long sought the ideal radiator for a race car. A radiator that installs and uninstalls quickly and provides the maximum engine cooling while resistant to impacts according to the particularities of each track. I packed the effectiveness of NSCR100. The test results are more than conclusive, said Robin McCluskey, team leader of the # 04 Spectra Premium / Bernier Crepeau / Group Bellemare / MIA. In record time, the engineers of Spectra Premium have developed what I had imagined for years. The dimensions and design of the radiator NSCR100 are adapted to all situations, and this way of securisee by focusing on the engine block. This simplifies quick adjustments must often be performed, particularly following a contact track.
The car # 04 Spectra Premium / Bernier Crepeau / Group Bellemare / MIA”s performance in track and JeanFrancois Dumoulin is looking forward to continuing the test sessions in different conditions in Quebec and Ontario. We are making changes in the front suspension and the braking system and everything went successfully, the sharing of Spectra Premium ambassador, Jean-Francois Dumoulin.
** Be on the lookout for the next testing dates to be disseminated on our social networks.
The main features of NSCR10 radiator:
- Radiator entirely of aluminum, using the optimum thicknesses of materials and balanced to ensure minimum weight,
- Tubes realized from a more robust material for enhanced durability,
- The first rows of tubes are renforcies to increase mechanical strength while maintaining a circulation of cooling liquid,
- The oil cooler, also of aluminum, is incorporated in the tank of the radiator eliminating the additional weight and hoses and connections, which frees the space under the hood of the car,
- The configuration includes the anchoring points which allow the installation / removal of the radiator fast and efficient way (the special tools are no longer necessary), while allowing the radiator to tilt in the desired angle for circulation OPTIMIZED air,
- Robust installation radiator to the air entry structure, using quick fasteners such qu”utilisees by aviation and high performance racing vehicles,
- Media for lightweight integrated fans for a robust and safe installation of a large fan of electric fans with minimum restriction of airflow,
- A standard threaded insert system for quick and reliable installation of the fan,
- A universal input connection with, hassle, customizing the pipe coolant circuit, based on the needs of each racing team,
- A relocation of the event of the radiator to prevent damage in the event of slight frontal incident.
Spectra Premium Industries is a private company situated in Boucherville, Quebec, Canada. She out under the field of manufacture and distribution of automotive parts and has a DEDICATED team of about 1 300 people. Spectra Premium has four manufacturing facilities and 17 warehouses. Acquires a network of international distribution, supported by a customer service and after-sales uneven, Spectra Premium embodies the choice of original manufacturers, auto technicians and handymen for the reliability and the high quality of its parts, and reliable automotive systems. Spectra Premium, trusted parts (spectrapremium.com).
Trois-Rivieres Bernier Crepeau
Highlights of the career of Jean-Francois Dumoulin
- First podium in series Pinty NASCAR”s May 17, 2015 (3rd place – Canadian Tire Motorsport Park). During the 2015 season, he accumulated four top-five and seven top-10.
- The first quebecois has won twice ordeal Rolex 24 at Daytona (SGS 2004 and 2007 GT).
- Note by the recruiters of the legendary Filiere Player”s (Ford and Formula Atlantic), he became one of the youngest pilots being tipped as a serious candidate for the title of champion in Formula Ford for the 1996 and 1997 seasons.
- Champion Series Grand-Am Sports Car Challenge Continental Tire GS, USA in 2003 (9 podiums).
- the series champion Grand-Am Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge ST, USA in 2002 (5 podiums).
- During the ordeal NASCAR Nationwide 2009 edition of the Montreal Grand Prix, after a departure in 35th position, he finished his first race in 7th place aboard a damaged car and so won the hearts of many admirers .
- In 2000, the Molson Indy in Ontario, he deserves a second position in the championship of the Motorola Cup series. Moreover, after having debuted the ordeal in 52nd position, he finished winner and is deserving of the honors the most spectacular lift.
Websites / COMPLEMENTARY information:
- Spectra Premiu Industries: spectrapremium.com
- Bernier Crepeau Chrysler Fia: berniercrepeau.com
- Bellemar Group: groupebellemare.com
- MIA – Motorsports In Actio: motorsportsinaction.com
- Trois-Rivieres Mitsubish: troisrivieresmitsubishi.com
- Sebring International Racewa: sebringraceway.com
- Dumoulin Competitio: dumoulincompetition.com
- Series NASCAR Pinty “: hometracks.nascar.com/series/pintys-series
- Faceboo: facebook.com/dumoulincompetition
- Twitter: @DumoulinDC / @jf_dumoulin / @DumoulinLP
- Youtub: youtube.com/user/dumoulincompetition