Audi needs to call back for more Diesel in the workshop. Are again affected engines with the exhaust emission standard Euro 6, which were as clean, and 2018 built in.
The car company Audi is calling back in connection with the diesel scandal, more of 64,000 vehicles. In the affected cars with V-TDI-motors parts of a Software should be from the engine control unit is removed, as the VW subsidiary announced on Thursday. Affected are the following model series and engine types:
- A6 (model years 2015 – 2018): 3.0 TDI, 155 kW, 160 kW and 200 kW and the 3.0 TDI Biturbo 235 kW and 240 kW
- A7 Sportback (model years 2015 – 2018): 3.0 TDI, 155 kW, 160 kW and 200 kW and the 3.0 TDI Biturbo 235 kW and 240 kW
- A8 (model years 2014 – 2017): 3.0 TDI, 155 kW, 190 kW 193 kW
- Q5 (model years 2014 – 2017): the 3.0 TDI with 184 kW and 190 kW
- SQ5 (model years 2015 – 2017): 3.0 TDI Biturbo 230 kW, 240 kW and 250 kW
In order for the Changes to about two-thirds of the total of 151.000 diesel manipulations affected vehicles, the Euro 6 exhaust standard will be then. The approval authority KBA voted in favour of the Audi’s proposed solution.
When the software update is a mandatory callback. You should, however, have no impact on fuel consumption, engine power or CO2 emissions.